Your Trusted Fiberglass Window Replacement Experts
One of the first things to consider regarding your replacement windows are your choice of materials. You need a window material that is structurally superior, provides excellent thermal resistance, and will last for years to come. While there are several options today, fiberglass windows are the clear choice based on the above factors. That’s why at Better View Windows and More, we are proud to offer a full lineup of this premium product from some of the best brand manufacturers, including Andersen® and Pella®.
Pella is known as the most innovative window manufacturer in America. Pella typically creates the newest window technologies and then the rest of the industry catches on. Pella was the first to have, blinds between the glass, hidden roll screens, the opti-view screen mesh, as well as many other innovative ideas. So when it came to picking a window manufacturer for our Fiberglass window line, we found that Pella was far more advanced and durable than Marvin and Pella’s few other competitors. Pella also can customize their windows inside and out with more colors than any other manufacturer.
Andersen Windows is known as one of the oldest window companies in America. Andersen offers some of the most elegant designs and features you can find in a wood window. Our largest and most custom designs used today often have to come from Andersen because they are the only manufacturer that makes them. From Wood to Fibrex to Aluminum, Andersen has access to make just about any style of window needed for the application.
Benefits of Installing Fiberglass Windows
Fiberglass is a tough, weather-resistant material created by activating polyester resins with a catalyst and then pultruded through a heated die. The glass fibers and resin expand and contract very little with temperature changes, which make them a perfect choice in any weather. Other exciting benefits you can expect from fiberglass include:
- Exceptional Strength: Featuring a higher toughness than vinyl and wood, It resists fading, chalking, peeling and cracking, with ease and provides unparalleled durability for years.
- Energy Efficient: This means you won’t just enjoy a cozier home interior regardless of weather changes, but you’ll also save on your utility bills each month.
- Elegant Designs: They boast a natural wood look that is simply hard to beat. In fact, unlike other materials, you can paint fiberglass window frames in the color of your choosing.
- Eco-Friendliness: Our fiberglass is a green option and can simply be put to other use at the end of its service life.
- Resale Value: Fiberglass is considered more upscale than most other window materials, giving your property a better resale value.
Contact Us Today and ask about below Specials!
- 25% off Andersen or Pella
- Free thermal window inspection (must say promo code Thermal when scheduling window estimate.
Schedule Your FREE Estimate For Fiberglass Windows Today!
Let the expert and experienced team at Better View Windows work with you today to install the perfect fiberglass replacement windows for your property. Get started with a free estimate by simply calling us or by filling out our contact form. We would love to hear from you.
Take advantage of our coupons today!
25% off Andersen windows
also 25% off Pella windows
You decide who’s Better
25% off Pella windows
also 25% off Andersen or windows
You decide who’s Better
Why Choose Fiberglass Windows?
Fiberglass is one of the strongest window materials today
Better View Windows installs windows with ENERGY STAR® Performance
Glass can be recycled and a typical fiberglass window is about 60% glass
Our fiberglass windows are available in a dazzling array of styles and patterns